Now accepting submissions from 2023 coursework.
Submission deadline: Midnight July 20th 2023
Current Bakersfield College students are eligible for publication in this journal and we welcome work from all disciplines. We encourage submissions representing the full range of works–scholarly papers, creative works (including poems, plays, stories, artwork, photos, musical or dramatic performances), and most other media. There is a monetary prize for best submission! A Celebration of Work is held in The Levan Center that includes family and friends of each student published.
Please submit all work along with the submission form below by July 20th 2023. If you have material that you have trouble submitting here (due to a large file size, for example), please send us a message through our Contact Us page.
All submitted artwork will be considered for publication on the cover!
Submission Requirements and Process:
- Submissions must be received by July 20th 2023.
- All work must be original and previously submitted in a course at Bakersfield College.
- Submissions may be of any medium, including text, professional photo (i.e. photos of artwork), video (i.e. videos of musical or dramatic performances), and mp3.
- Text documents must be submitted in Word document format (.doc/.docx) and not a pdf.
- Submission form below must accompany submissions.
- To submit your work, please download and fill out this submission form and then email it along with your submission to Professor Jeffrey Eagan at firstname.lastname@example.org.